- Jesus went to the city of Nain accompanied by His disciples/ crowd.
- At the gate of the city, He met people carrying a dead man.
- The dead man was the only son of the widow.
- The mother/ widow was accompanied by a large crowd.
- Jesus felt pity for the widow/ told her not to weep.
- Jesus touched the bier in which the body lay.
- Jesus told the dead man to arise.
- The dead man sat up/ began to speak.
- Jesus gave the man to his mother.
- The people were filled with fear.
- The people glorified the Lord.
- Jesus’ fame spread in Judea/ in the surrounding region.