GOD’S PLAN OF SALVATION OF MANKIND
- Man was given punishment instead of total destruction by God/ God still gave Adam and Eve a chance to survive.
- God initiated the making of the covenant with Noah/ Abraham. (Gen. 6, 12:1-9, 15:1-20).
- God sent prophets to guide His people.
- God made a covenant with the Israelites on Mount Sinai under the leadership of Moses. (Ex. 19, 20, 24).
- Prophet Jeremiah/ Ezekiel foresaw a new covenant to be written on men’s hearts when the old covenant failed.
- God looked for Adam and Eve in the garden and gave them means to obtain food/clothes when they were naked.
- He gave Adam and Eve a chance to punish Satan/ serpent by crushing its head.
- The teaching of messianic expectations by Prophet Nathan to David.
- God’s salvation was ultimately realized through Jesus Christ who restored fellowship between human beings and God.