Importance of covenants in modern life
- Through baptism, Christians are encouraged to have the right relationship with God and be able to work for the good of the society.
- Through Baptism one is able to acquire Christian principles/rules with inspires one to live a virtuous life. This helps one to fight against evils e.g. sexual immorality, drug abuse, and corruption.
- It makes people to be committed to their work.
- Makes people to have confidence in their leaders.
- Helps to create a peaceful environment.
- Brings unity between individuals and communities that were separated before.
- Strengthens one’s faith in God.
- Enlightens citizens on their rights.