- When Moses reached Egypt, he gathered all the Israelite elders then told them what God had sent him to do.
- He performed all the miracles God had shown him and the Israelite elders believed in his mission.
- When Pharaoh was approached to let the Israelites go, he became stubborn and increased the workload for the Israelites
- Moses had to perform plagues on Egypt. (A plague may be a disease or an unfortunate occurrence in one’s life) (Exodus 7:4 – 5)
- The signs and the wonders of the plagues were to make the Israelite and Egyptians know that only Yahweh was worthy of the title God.