TRADITIONAL AFRICAN WAYS OF WORSHIPING GOD
- Worship is the means through which human beings communicate with God.
- Worship may be public or private, formal or informal, communal or individual and direct or indirect.
Places where worship is conducted in African traditional society
- Under sacred trees e.g. Mugumo tree.
- On hilltops and rocks.
- In caves.
- At riverbanks and on the shores.
- In the sacred forests.
- In graveyards
- At crossroads.
- In the homes of some religious specialists.
God is worshipped through the following ways;