What Moses learnt from this incident/call about God
- God is a God of History i.e. He is a God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.
- God is loving and caring and is concerned with the welfare of his people.
- God is transcendent i.e. He is beyond human understanding and description.
- God chooses whoever he wills to carry out his plans e.g. He chose Moses, a murderer, fugitive stammerer.
- God expects total faith and obedience from the people he chooses to serve him.
- God fulfills his promises i.e. he was ready to deliver the Israelites from bondage/ slavery he had promised Abraham.