Using the Present Perfect tense, fill in the blanks with the correct forms of the verbs shown in brackets. For example:
We ____________ the contest. (to enter)
We have entered the contest.
He ____________ the work. (to finish)
He has finished the work.
- They _______________ a pizza. (to order)
- It _______________ to rain. (to start)
- You _______________ the question. (to answer)
- I _______________ the eggs. (to cook)
- We _______________ the sauce. (to heat)
- He _______________ the room. (to clean)
- She _______________ the car. (to start)
- They _______________ on the door. (to knock)
- You _______________ on the lights. (to turn)
- She _______________ them to come. (to ask)