Read the passage below, it contains blank spaces numbered 1 to 15. For each blank space, choose the best alternative from the choices given.
2. A. on B. over C. in D. about
3. A. a B. the C. some D. that
4. A. boundary B. line C. end D. edge
5. A. Suddenly B. Just C. immediately D. Now
6. A. project B. task C. duty D. scheme
7. A. watery B. wet C. sticky D. muddy
8. A. Then B. Yet C. Moreover D. Instead
9. A. joining B. holding C. uniting D. touching
10. A. a serious B. a necessary C. an important D. an interesting
11. A. give B. have C. spend D. use
12. A. relationships B. contacts C. unity D. harmony
13. A. must B. may C. shall D. will
14. A. had worked B. have worked C. had been working D. have been working
15. A. If B. Since C. Whenever D. When
If you still are a member, click here to download answers.