There are a number of ways one can edit PDF documents but the most efficient software available are very expensive and those available for free are either too unreliable or come with restrictions. Am not going to teach you something new, this is what you normally use or this software is already available in your PC but perhaps you have never developed interest on how to use it.
- Duck Capture
- Microsoft OneNote
- To learn how to use duck capture, click on this link; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPgJsRa5m10
- To download duck capture on your PC, click on this link; http://www.ducklink.com/p/download/
- To learn how to use Microsoft OneNote, click here; https://support.office.com/en-us/article/OneNote-training-1c983b65-42f6-42c1-ab61-235aae5d0115
- To install OneNote in your PC, you need Microsoft Office 2007, 2010, 2013 or 2016 installation package. If your computer has any of those versions mentioned installed, then you most likely have it.
- Open the document or website whose text you want to edit
- Activate/open Duck Capture Software and screen shot the area on the document you want to edit and copy the screen shot