HOW TO REPORT FRAUD INCIDENT TO SAFARICOM
The procedure is as follows:
- Write an sms quoting the number that frauded you and perhaps quote the date and time then ask Safaricom to investgate it
- Send the SMS to 333.
- Service is free of Charge
Other effective means of reporting
- Calling 100 is always a tedious project that need patience. But what if you need emergency hotlines?
- Try sending an SMS to 100 or 234
- Access their website [click here] and try to use live chat
- Visit any Safaricom Authorised dealers near your location
“It’s easier to stand on the sidelines, criticize, and say why you shouldn’t do something. The sidelines are crowded. Get in the game.” – Robert Kiyosaki